21 April, 2010

3 Days In Yogyakarta With You





I Love when you lay your head
I Love when we walking around the way
I Love when you hugging me so warm
I Love when we laugh together
I Love when we always go together
I Love when you asking people where am i
I Love when you hold my hand
I Love when you sleep so mature and deep in my warm-hugged
I Love when we smile together
I Love when we eat togethet
I Love when we take a picture with a jerk pose
I Love when we are in a bus
I Love when you so obsessed to sit beside me at the bus
I Love when you are not seeing the other girl at that school
I Love when we are in 'goa'
I Love when you are always beside me
I Love when you brought my big big big travel bag
I Love when we seeing a thing together
I Love when you pick me to my room
I Love when you waiting while i've a course for perform-
I Love when you bought me some drinks
I Love when you take my picture when i'm singing
I Love when you gave me a very special applause after singing
I Love when you so obsessed to show your atlet talent to me
I Love when you calling me
I Love when we have much time together
I Love when your warm lips kissin' my ordinary lips

When it will comes to me again?
I MISS IT SO BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment